- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This splendid detached bungalow has an amiable character, sitting on the periphery of wonderful sand dunes that lead directly to a sandy beach. Guests can enjoy days out exploring the walks and coastal paths the local area has to offer. There is also a Jet Ski hire for the more adventurous! The property has a lovely garden with furniture.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: 2 Dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: SMART TV
- General: Wall mounted electric heaters, Woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Washing machine Microwave, Fridge with icebox
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Open plan Sitting/Dining area, 1 Kitchen area, 1 Shower room (with wc)
- Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
- Other: Books and games provided. WiFi.
- Outdoors: Enclosed front garden with furniture Barbecue
- Access: Parking for 4 cars
- Mobile signal - strong
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Breezy Two before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Home to Roost||0.2 Miles|
|East Ruston Cottages||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Golden Beach Caravan Park||1.8 Miles|
|Manor Caravan Park||2.1 Miles|
|Bush House Farm||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009