- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This luxurious and contemporary property will instantly delight all its guests with its stylish interior and perfect location, you won't want to leave. The famous 'seven bays' beaches are all on your doorstep, Rick Stein's award winning pub is a short stroll away and Padstow is just 3 miles down the road where you can hop aboard the sea life safari's to enjoy a trip out to view the coastline and marine life, take in a fast fun fuelled speedboat ride or simply explore the souvenir shops. If dining out is a family favourite pastime then you really are in good hands, as St Merryn offers some great restaurants and pubs and Padstow also boasts fantatsic options such as Paul Ainsworth's No 6, Rojanos, Rick Stein's seafood restaurant and bistro or choose an al fresco option of fish and chips on the quay in true Cornish style. The golden sand beaches of Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine and Tregirls area all well worth exploring or catch The Black Tor ferry over to Rock and walk along to Daymer Bay or even Polzeath.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link to make 6' superking), 1 x super kingsize bed 6’.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Garage that has been converted into a games room with Table tennis, darts and a keyboard.
- Outside: Enclosed garden with Legs eleven fire pit and BBQ, large dining table with six chairs, outdoor shower and clothes drying area.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bodlowen before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cowries, St Merryn||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Higher Harlyn Park||0.3 Miles|
|Harlyn Sands Holiday Park||0.9 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||1.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009