- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Be guaranteed of a warm Welsh welcome at Blaenlli. This comfortable cottage enjoys spectacular views of the West Wales countryside. Ideal for walking or cycling as the Ystwyth Trail passes just half a mile from the house. Wide variety of outdoor activities from fishing to birdwatching available in the area or drive a short 4 miles to popular Aberystwyth which offers something for everyone; from shops and restaurants to a cliff railway and narrow gauge railway, beaches and a promenade, a castle, Arts Centre and the National Library of Wales
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 doubles (1 with en-suite), 1 bunk-bed room (full-size singles)
- Rooms: single storey with kitchen/diner, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and dishwasher
- For families: access to shared lawn and children’s play area with swing and slide, cot and highchair available (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: private patio and BBQ area
- Parking: ample off-road parking
- General: wifi, shared 24hr access laundry room on site, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, wheelchair accessible and grab rails, 2 other cottages on site (Blaenilar and Y Ddinas) sleep 4 guests each
- Pets: 1 welcome, 2 only by arrangement
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Blaenlli before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009