- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Electric woodburner included
- Electricity, electric rads and electric underfloor heating (ground floor, Winter only) included (October-Easter £25 per week, £20 per short break)
- Bed linen and towels included
- High chair
- Freeview TV
- Enclosed lawned garden with terrace and furniture (across road)
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Cycle store
- Natural water supply from borehole
- No smoking
- NB: 3 steps to garden
Your review here?
Have you visited Blacksmiths Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Higher Longford Cottages||0.3 Miles|
|Langstone Manor Camp site||0.8 Miles|
|Langstone Manor||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Higher Longford Caravan & Camping Park||0.3 Miles|
|Langstone Manor Holiday Park||0.8 Miles|
|Harford Bridge Holiday Park||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009