- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
An attractive property located in the unique town of Southwold, and therefore an easy walk away from all the local pubs, shops , restaurants and of course, the beach. With a homely and warm atmosphere this property is perfect for a family stay in one of Suffolks most popular holiday locations.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: One dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Music system
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room
- Beds: Single bed (3), Double beds (1)
- Other: Broadband, books, games and towels provided. Cot available if necessary
- Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture. BBQ and games
- Access: Single parking in driveway and additional on roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Blackbird Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009