- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This detached barn conversion has been delightfully furnished and is situated within close proximity to the coast. The use of the owner's indoor heated salt water swimming pool will be an added attraction. Roughton village has an excellent selection of walks in the area and great facilities including a good pub, shop and an award winning fish and chip shop.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Three miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Up to four pets welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: SMART TV, DVD player, WiFi
- General: Electric heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, washing machine, tumble dryer in garage
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite Shower Room, 1 Open plan living space with sitting area/dining area and kitchen area
- Beds: 1 King-size bed , 1 Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Travel cot, High chair Books and games provided. Welcome tray
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, garden furniture, Barbeque
- Access: Parking for 1-2 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Notes: Use of the owner's salt water swimming pool with Jacuzzi jets, comfortable seating, TV with Sky, Treadmill. Pool table. The swimming pool is available between the hours of 8am and 3pm and is shared between all three cottages. Please note there is no lifeguard, so an adult must supervise children of any age at all times and nobody can use the pool area on their own. No alcohol is to be consumed in the pool area. The pool area is closed from Jan - End March.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Blackberry Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Barnacle Barn||0.2 Miles|
|Rainbow Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Driftwood Barn||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poppyland Touring Park||2.0 Miles|
|Deers Glade Caravan & Camping Park||2.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009