- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Whatever you choose to do during your stay, you can rest assured that Betty’s Corner awaits your return. Put your feet up and relax in front of the wood-burning stove with a glass of wine in the large comfortable living area, or venture outside into the lovely enclosed garden and admire the views at one of the outside seating areas, which the owner has positioned so guests can catch the best of the sunshine. Other places to visit include Lochearnhead, 5 miles, Comrie, 8 miles, Crieff, 15 miles, Perth, 30 miles, and Stirling, 26 miles. Beach 300 yards. Shop 200 yards, pub and restaurant 250 yards.. Spacious, open-plan living/dining room with wood-burning stove, patio doors and kitchen area with tiled floors. Double bedroom with 5ft bed. Wet room with shower, shower seat and toilet. .
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter at £4 per basket
- Electricity, full oil underfloor central heating, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- 28" Freesat TV
- Washing machine
- Large enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Car port (for 1 car); additional parking for 1 car
- Cycle store
- Shared tennis court
- Welcome pack
- Pet free of charge
- No smoking
- Wheelchair access
Your review here?
Have you visited Bettys Corner before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Jackdaws - SWWV||0.0 Miles|
|Tarken Lodge||0.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009