- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Belle Croix is a comfortable ground floor flat with beautiful countryside views and located close to the middle of Crowborough with all its amenities. It is situated in the owner's grounds and has a lawned garden with a patio.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 27 miles
- Nearest amenities: 500 yards
- Short breaks: Available at this property on agreement of owner
- Pets: One pet only.
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 dining hall
- Beds: 2 single beds and a sofa bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi available
- Outdoors: Patio with garden furniture and large lawn
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Belle Croix before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are