- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full underfloor CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Three satellite TVs
- Gas/electric range inc
- W/machine and t/dryer (in pool barn)
- 15-acre grounds with furniture and woodland walk
- Parking (for 4 cars)
- Secure cycle store
- Private indoor heated swimming pool(badujet countercurrent)(19ft 6in x 8ft, depth 4ft) with shower facilities
- External games room with table tennis and football
- 4 dog kennels in outbuilding
- No smoking
- Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a borehole. There is a stream in the grounds. This property has a security deposit of £200.
Minehead is just 15 miles away, where visitors can enjoy golf, tennis, the West Somerset Railway and lovely sandy beaches. The county town of Taunton offers shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Nature can be seen at its best within the wonderfully unspoilt and peaceful Exmoor National Park, which is among the UK’s greatest Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. In this stunning landscape, wildlife lovers can observe majestic red deer, Exmoor ponies and hundreds of different species of birds. There are ancient wooded valleys with magical waterfalls, a dramatic coastline with secluded beaches and miles of open moorland. The medieval village of Dunster is nearby, with its NT castle and terraced gardens. Activities to enjoy locally include horse riding, fishing, bird watching, water sports and cycling. Within easy driving distance are Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Wells, Glastonbury, Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm Museum and Haynes Motor Museum. Shops and gastro pub 2 miles.
Your review here?
Have you visited Beer Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Surridge Farmhouse||0.8 Miles|
|Manor Mill Self Catering Cottages||1.2 Miles|
|The Old Stables - ERE||1.7 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Waterrow Touring Park||0.9 Miles|
|Gamlins Farm Caravan Park||3.8 Miles|
|Lowtrow Cross Caravan Camping Site||3.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009