- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bearwood House is a half-timbered property in an idyllic rural holiday setting. The house is adjacent to but entirely separate from Bearwood Cottage. If the house and cottage are booked together there is ample space in the dining room for 15 guests.
Endless entertainment is provided. The house is set in grounds of more than an acre with an arboretum, sunken garden and loggia and there is a luxury outdoor hot tub for six people. The games room contains a pool table, air hockey table, tennis table and darts board. Six bicycles plus a tandem, croquet, badminton, boules and many other garden games are provided. There is an Xbox, Bose SoundLink and a good selection of board games. Tennis is available at the owner's house nearby.
For a larger party, Bearwood House and Bearwood Cottage can be combined, please click here for details. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- A half-timbered property in an idyllic setting.
- Five bedrooms (including one on the ground floor).
- Three bathrooms (including shower room on the ground floor).
- Open fireplace.
- Luxury hot tub for six people.
- Games room.
- The house is adjacent to but entirely separate from Bearwood Cottage.
- Use of the owner’s tennis court one mile away.
- Use of 6 bicycles and a tandem (shared with the Cottage).
- On-site parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Dinner delivery service and babysitting service are available if required.
- A minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bearwood House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are