- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Furnished to a very high standard with a seaside theme throughout with lots of interesting pieces of driftwood, Beachcomber Cottage sits within walking distance of a fantastic dog friendly beach in a hidden away cove a real gem. Skinningrove has a very interesting ironstone mining museum. A short drive away from the historic town of Whitby which hosts lots of events throughout the year and the small fishing village of Staithes where time has stood still with its tearooms old fishing cottages.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 200 yards.
* Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, downstairs shower room, separate sitting area on the first floor.
* Beds: 1 king-size sleigh bed, 1 double bed.
* Luxuries: Wood burning stove, Smart TV with bluetooth compatibility, unlimited WiFi available free of charge.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Electric cooker with grill, microwave, fridge freezer, slow cooker.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Set over two floors.
* Outdoors: Small enclosed courtyard.
* Parking: On-road parking alongside the end wall of the house.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Beachcomber Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cleveland Way Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Bishop Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|The Power House||0.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009