- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Delightful bungalow to the south of Scarborough with fantastic views. All on one level and sleeping four Beach View also has designated parking. Everything you could want for a break away from it all.
* Size: 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
* Nearest pub: 0.75 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.75 mile.
* Pets: One small dog allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen, Lounge/diner, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 2 double beds.
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player located in bedroom.
* General: Electric heating
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, electric hob, fridge with ice box, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen included.
* Layout: Property is ground floor all on one level.
* Parking: Designated parking for one car.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Beach View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Seacrest Lodge||0.8 Miles|
|3 Eldin Hall Properties||0.8 Miles|
|4 Eldin Hall Cottages||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Scarborough Camping and Caravan Club||4.4 Miles|
|Primrose Valley Holiday Park||5.8 Miles|
|Oskada Park||8.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009