- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Enjoying beautiful sea views and easy access to Southwold's beach, Beach house has much to offer. With its own garden and sought after parking space it is an ideal choice for those seeking the relaxing atmosphere of this charismatic seaside town.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, open plan sitting room/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate wc
- Beds: 1 super king-size bed, 2 single beds, 1 set of bunk beds
- General: CD player/radio, TV, DVD, gas central heating, Wi-Fi.
- Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Walled garden with furniture, large garage, balcony.
- Parking: Garage with parking for one car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Beach House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are