- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Barn Owl Keep
A great cosy barn conversion situated in a quiet location in the popular Mawgan Porth, the coastal footpath is only a short walk away, which will give your direct access to the beach. You have your own private large enclosed patio area, the perfect space for relaxing throughout the day, you will also have access to a large shared garden which has fantastic views over the surrounding countryside and out towards the sea.
The Bedruthan hotel is 0.3 miles down the road road and non-residents are welcome to enjoy food and drink at the Wild Café. Watergate bay is the next bay along and a great place to stop of lunch. The village of Mawgan Porth has a surf school, coffee shops, convenience store, a great pub and a wonderful seafood restaurant Catch.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, gas hob, microwave, Smeg refrigerator with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: Highchair available on request, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Large enclosed patio to the front, small courtyard to the rear, large shared lawn area with sea views.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 0.7 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Barn Owl Keep before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Magic Cove Touring Park||0.6 Miles|
|Marver Holiday Park||0.6 Miles|
|Sun Haven Holiday park||1.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009