- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Barley Cottage is fabulous… designed to make the most of the amazing sea views. This beachfront property is just steps from the sands, shops, cafes and coastal path at Port Eynon. Interiors are beautifully presented and comfortable with a first floor living room complete with sea facing balcony and ground floor bedroom with French doors onto the garden. A great house for a get together with friends or family.
Port Eynon is one of the prettiest coastal destinations on the Gower Peninsular, a popular holiday hotspot with a cafe, shop, restaurant and soft sandy beach. With easy access from Swansea, this area is perfect for a relaxing weekend away at any time of year.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x king size beds, 3 x sets of twin beds
- Master bedroom: king size bed, built-in wardrobe.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, built-in wardrobes and patio doors leading out onto the lawn.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, hanging space.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
- Living/dining area: soft seating for 7, dining table and chairs, TV/DVD player, WiFi and patio doors leading onto a balcony overlooking the sea.
- Kitchen: electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- Bedroom 4: twin beds, hanging space.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV.
- For families: travel cot, stair gate and high chair available on request.
- Outside: south facing lawned garden.
- Parking: off road parking.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Bed linen and towels provided. WiFi. 5 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. (£100 refundable bond is required when pet is in party).
Your review here?
Have you visited Barley Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Clementine Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Bramley Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Apricot Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||1.7 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||3.6 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||3.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009