- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Large private country style garden terracing down to stream with views over field
- Large summer house with dining table and sofa, ideal location for relaxation and heated for all year round use
- Patio and separate decked area both with seating
- Parking on village green
- Pet free of charge
- No smoking
- Please note: The terrace leads down to the stream. No children.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bakers Lane before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Rufus Cottage||1.2 Miles|
|Holly Cottage||1.3 Miles|
|Gorgeous Village Barn nr Banbury, Cotswolds, Oxfordshire||1.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cheney Manor House||4.6 Miles|
|Fir Tree Farm Caravan Site||6.0 Miles|
|Twilite Leisure Park||6.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009