- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Babbacombe Mews is a charming two bed house with a patio and a parking space. This property is also pet friendly and located only a walking distance away from the main tourist attractions such as Torquay Marina, Living Coasts and Torre Abbey Sands.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 3 beds (1 king, 2 Singles)
- Rooms: Ground floor kitchen-diner lounge, family bathroom-shower. First floor two bedrooms and a family bathroom-bath).
- Kitchen & utilities: Electric 4 ring hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washer-dryer, Fridge/freezer 60/40, microwave.
- Entertainment: smart TV, DVD.
- For families: books, DVD’s
- Outside: paved front garden with furniture.
- Parking: private parking for 1 car.
- General: WI-Fi, under floor heating and electricity included, linen/towels provided, non-smoking.
- Pets: 2 medium pets allowed
- Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Babbacombe Mews before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Rutland Lodge & Wellswood Mews||0.0 Miles|
|Wellswood Mews||0.0 Miles|
|Clevehurst Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Manor Farm Camping||3.1 Miles|
|Widdicombe Farm Touring Caravan Park||3.4 Miles|
|Waterside Holiday Park||4.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009