- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This traditional five bedroom Wensleydale cottage has been newly renovated to feature elegant designer furniture and state of the art fittings at every turn. Boasting many traditional features such as as the original exposed beams in the lounge, a beautiful log burning stove, magnificent views over open fells and deep window seats from which to enjoy those views. Along with a sleek modern kitchen, innovative lighting and heating systems, and a hot tub in the private garden. Close to the magnificent Aysgarth Falls as well as the pretty market towns of Leyburn and Hawes, with many stunning walks and cycleways nearby.
* Size: Sleeps 9, 5 bedrooms (one sofa bed).
* Nearest beach: Approx 51 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Pets: Two dogs welcome to bring their owners. Dog bowls are provided under the kitchen sink.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 1 en-suite shower room.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 1 small double bed, 1 double sofa bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: LED Smart TVs with freeview and Netflix, free unlimited WiFi, Bose sound system and Amazon Alexa.
* General: Electric WIFI enabled underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. A wood burning stove in lounge. The cottage is heated throughout the 1st and 2nd floors with individual infra-red panels which are remote controlled.
* Utilities: 2 NEFF ovens with microwave and grill, induction hob, integrated fridge freezer, drinks fridge and double wine cooler, dishwasher, Lavazza coffee machine, washer dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.No smoking at this property. Unlimited WiFi available free of charge. Mobile phone signal variable. Welcome pack of fuel is provided. Travel cot, high chair, baby safety corner protectors, baby safety socket covers and stairgate available. Please advise if you would like the sofa bed in the downstairs snug/bedroom 5 making up for guests.
* Hot Tub: The hot tub can only be used between the times of 9am and 9pm, due to the close proximity of the neighbours.
* Layout: Ground floor, first floor, second floor.
* Outdoors: A real feature of the property with the most stunning views of Wensleydale there is decking and a hot tub, the most wonderful place to relax whatever the weather. Outdoor table and chairs, loungers and a top of the range barbecue means you can sit out and enjoy an alfresco meal. The hot tub can only be used between the times of 9am and 9pm, due to the close proximity of the neighbours.
* Parking: Off-road parking for across the road on the lay by on a first come first served basis, opposite the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Aysgarth Nook before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cherry Tree Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|East Stonelea||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009