- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
April Cottage is a lovely bright and stylish holiday cottage, whilst also being comfortable and cosy, and just moments from the long sandy beach in Looe.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Three steps down into living accommodation which is all on one level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Bench at the front. No garden but a very short walk to the beach.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited April Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|3 West View||0.0 Miles|
|4 Apartment Pixies Holt||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Tencreek Holiday Park||1.6 Miles|
|Bay View Farm||1.8 Miles|
|Polborder House Caravan & Camping Park||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009