- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Apple Tree Cottage
Just a short pleasant walk to the village that offers a public house, post office, village shop, cafes, renowned farm shop complex, along with the award winning Norfolk Riddle Restaurant and adjoining fish and chip shop. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite shower and one family bathroom.
- Enclosed walled garden to the front.
- Enclosed garden with view over open pastures to the rear.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Please note there is a 20 metre shingle path from the parking area to the coded security gates into the courtyard garden. This pathway may not be suitable for guests with mobility difficulties.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Electric flame effect fire, underfloor heating to the bathrooms.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
- 37" Flatscreen TV with freesat, PVR digital recorder, DVD player, Radio/CD player with iPod dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture and small charcoal barbecue.
- Walsingham offers excellent walking and cycling routes whilst only a short drive to the beaches of Wells and Holkham, voted Britain's best beach in the 2009 Coast Awards and famously a scene of Shakespeare in Love.
- The renowned local farm shop and butcher supplying excellent home grown produce.
- The medieval village of Little Walsingham with its quaint tea rooms, art galleries, antique shops, food pubs and a handmade chocolate and ice cream shop.
- It is a short drive to the seal trips from Blakeney, the shopping at Holt and Burnham Market or the numerous RSPB nature reserves.
- An abundance of scenic walking and cycle routes including the 20 acre grounds of Walsingham Abbey.
- Sailcraft School at Brancaster Staithe - Tel 01485 210236
- Oceanus Sailing at Wells - Tel 01328 864141 or Jimmy Goodley on 07901 510236. Oceanus do introductory sessions on powerboats or dinghies.
- Charlie World Traditional Boats Sailing and Charter. Tel 07979 643717
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here.
Your review here?
Have you visited Apple Tree Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Chapter House||0.2 Miles|
|St Hilary's House||0.3 Miles|
|Folgate Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Crossways Caravan Site||3.3 Miles|
|Glamping Hideaways||3.9 Miles|
|Sunnydene Farm Caravan Club||4.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009