- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Annies Cottage offers spacious living accommodation set over two floors offering three bedrooms, two of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor and a beautiful garden to enjoy the summer evenings in. With a spacious lounge and ample seating with its 50-inch smart TV ideal for enjoying movies in the evening. Located in the small village of Easington inside the North York Moors National Park, this delightful cottage is pet friendly and the perfect setting for a special gathering or occasion. The light and airy conservatory or the patio would be a lovely space to enjoy a glass of wine on an evening and chat over the activities of the day. Welcome packs are provided for yourself and also your four-legged friend. There is so much choice for your activities if you choose to stay here, within driving distance to the Danby Moors centre, close to the Cleveland way for keen walkers and close to the fishing village of Staithes. There is also a delightful farm shop just around the corner Meadow View tearoom, which has tasty homemade cakes and beautiful menu of treats a great place to call after a day of exploring. Two of the bedrooms is located on the ground floor. With added benefit of the use of the garage and driveway.
* Size: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6.
* Nearest pub: 804 metres
* Nearest amenities: 482 metres.
* Pets: Two dogs allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round, booking restrictions apply for peak times.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Family Shower Room.
* Beds: 1 kingsize, 2 single beds, 1 twin size bed
* Dressing Room/utility room: Containing an extra single bed , customer discretion this room contains the boiler.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, Smart TV, additional TV located in bedroom 1.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: An electric oven and grill, electric hob, fridge larder style, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: A large drive to the front for several cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Annies Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009