- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Converted Lodge in a group of three, the former Dolgellau Golf Club House, in Dolgellau, North Wales, with views looking out over three remaining holes of the former golf course, which guests are welcome to use.
- Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
- Beds – Super king, double, twin.
- Rooms – all ground floor – open plan kitchen and living area, three bedrooms , one with en-suite and one family bathroom.
- Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and toaster.
- Entertainment – flat screen TV
- Outside – decking area overlooking the first tee, divided by low fencing and planter from the other lodges
- Parking – plenty of parking in shared parking area
- General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi included.
- Pets – Dogs are welcome at the lodges, but must be kept under control on the golf course
- Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Albatross Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009