- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A Swiss chalet-style house, which has been completely refurbished throughout, surrounded by pine forest, the house has stunning views over Skye and lovely walks from the front door. Fencing prevents the deer entering the attractive one acre garden and a few hundred yards walk through the forest behind the house brings you to Loch Achnahinich.
The house itself is on three floors with an overriding sensation of space. The literal centrepiece is the middle floor which has an open plan area with large picture windows and a balcony. Leading off this is a spacious kitchen with traditional pine table for breakfast or informal meals. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps nine guests.
- Five bedrooms from the lower ground floor to first floor.
- Two shower rooms and one bathroom.
- Open fireplace.
- A beautiful enclosed garden.
- External balcony running around the property.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Achnandarach Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009