- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
81 Runton Road
This semi-detached property is the perfect family holiday home, built in the 1930's this property has the added luxury of extensive sea views. Set in the outskirts of this lovely seaside town, all the amenities are just a short distance away.
Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Access: Car advised
- Pets:Two well behaved dogs are welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock.
- General: Gas fired central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron,
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 cloakrooms, Sitting room, Dining Room, Kitchen.
- Beds: 1 double, 5 singles
- Other: Towels available for hire @ £10 per person. Books and Games, stairgate.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed front & back garden with lawn.
- Access: Designated parking at the rear of the property for two cars.
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 81 Runton Road before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Lookout||0.1 Miles|
|Apt 1 Barton - UKC2712||0.2 Miles|
|Elwin House||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Leakes Caravan Park||0.4 Miles|
|Manor Farm Caravan Site||0.8 Miles|
|Woodhill Park||1.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009