- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
6 Cove View
The apartment's accommodation at 6 Cove View, Ilfracombe, is on two levels with access on the ground floor. The living room is at street level with a balcony looking out towards the sea and distinctive Landmark Theatre. The kitchen/breakfast room has its own balcony looking out in the direction of Ilfracombe's harbour. There are 3 bedrooms are on the lower ground floor, the main bedroom has its own ensuite shower room. An outside small enclosed courtyard is accessible from the lower ground floor Twin room. The apartment is close to a popular pub/restaurant and the town's other shops and amenities are a short walk away. The beautiful surf washed sands of Woolacombe Bay are just a short drive away and Exmoor National Park is within easy reach.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 small or 2 small pets
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Double, Twin, Single, en suite shower room, bathroom, living room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Beds: 1 double bed, two 2' 6" Singles with zip'n'link to option to King on request, single bed
- Luxuries: Wii console
- General: Gas central heating, TV/ DVD in living room (plus also in all the bedrooms)
- Utilities: electric oven and gas hob, microwave, slimline dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen, towels, Travel cot and Highchair. WiFi available. Please note: apartment set over two floors
- Outdoors: small enclosed courtyard
- Parking: 1 allocated parking space close by
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 6 Cove View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are