- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
5 Ger y Nant
5 Ger y Nant is a sprawling four bedroom ground floor apartment conveniently located in the heart of Llanbedrog village centre close to the family friendly Ship Inn pub.
With four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms the apartment is great for an extended family or two families sharing and a well located base to explore Llanbedrog and the wider Lleyn Peninsula. In Llanbedrog lies the the long sandy National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, gothic art gallery, two pubs and much more for the family to enjoy. A short drives leads to the renowned seaside villages of Abersoch, Nefyn and Aberdaron where watersports, golf, walking, horse riding and cycling are available locally, or those looking for a slower pace can enjoy the classy shops, restaurant and cafes.
5 Ger y Nant welcomes two well behaved pets.
- bright and airy open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with gallery windows and wood effect flooring
- simple lounge area with retro style four seat sofa and coordinating armchairs set around a flame effect fire and large flatscreen TV with Freeview channels
- dining area with black dining table and six coordinating chairs (additional dining chairs can be found in bedrooms)
- well equipped kitchen area with contemporary kitchen units with electric oven, hob and grill, undercounter fridge, undercounter freezer, microwave and ample storage units
- recently refurbished family bathroom with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 1 - rear master bedroom with large gallery window with views over the communal lawn, painted white wood framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, chest of drawers and armchair, recently refurbished en suite bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - spacious rear double bedroom with painted white wood framed double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, chest of drawers, occasional chairs and rura; views
- bedrom 3 - large front twin bedroom with two painted white wood framed singles beds, wardrobe, bedside tables and chest of drawers
- bedroom 4 - cosy rear double bedroom with painted white wood framed double bed, built-in wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers, armchair and rural views
- unallocated parking for 1 vehicle in the private car park for the apartments, further spaces potentially available but not guaranteed
- shared front open lawn garden and private covered front patio area
- good central village location close to The Ship Inn family friendly pub
- electricity and heating included
- fresh bed linen and tea towels included please bring your own towels
- two pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- families only
- no smoking
- short breaks available
- NB no wifi available
Your review here?
Have you visited 5 Ger y Nant before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Glasfryn Garden Flat||0.0 Miles|
|Glasfryn Penthouse||0.0 Miles|
|Glan Merion||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009