- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
31 Marlborough Road
A lovely beachside property large enough to accommodate families, situated in the charismatic town of Southwold. With ample living space, a comfortable interior and excellent access to the town centre, this property is a superb base for a seaside holiday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, open plan sitting room, kitchen/dining room, shower room, bathroom
- Beds: 2 king-size beds, 2 single beds, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi internet.
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 31 Marlborough Road before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Rowan Villa||0.0 Miles|
|Brightmer Villa||0.0 Miles|
|Salisbury House||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009