- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
3 Riverside is a spacious, contemporary, mid-terraced Cornish cottage overlooking the tidal creek of the Saints' Way as it opens into the Camel estuary at Padstow. Its location provides a peaceful haven for country walks and a romantic break, and the Cornish palm edged deck overlooking the creek at the front provides a delightful vantage for watching wildlife.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Decking next to creek, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: 1 medium-sized pet accepted (not July/August) - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 3 Riverside before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Padstow Touring Park||1.0 Miles|
|Trewince Farm Holiday Park||1.2 Miles|
|Dennis Cove Camping Ltd||1.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009