- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
3 Queen Street
3 Queen Street, a spacious four hundred year old house with an attractive courtyard garden, is situated in the centre of Southwold close to a good range of shops, a hotel and a pub. Attractions of the town include its pier, beach, promenade and footpaths across the marshes.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, French doors onto garden
- Beds: King size bed, double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD, Wi-fi
- General: Gas heating, open fire
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, travel cot, highchair, starter pack for fire provided
- Outdoors: Paved garden, garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 3 Queen Street before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Brewers House||0.0 Miles|
|Eastway Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Fisherman's Cottage||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009