- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
2 Wadd Cottages
2 Wadd Cottages is a newly renovated single floor cottage in the heart of the popular village of Snape. With so many beautiful places to visit on your doorstep, this is the perfect base for your next Suffolk escape. This beautiful property has been thoughtfully furnished to provide luxury and comfort.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 2 well behaved pets welcome
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Open plan sitting/dining and kitchen area, 3 bedrooms, utility room, family bathroom, ensuite shower room
- Beds: 1 super king sized bed, 2 super king zip and link beds which have the option of converting into single beds (please specify at time of booking)
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Wi-Fi
- General: Air source heat pump. Underfloor heating throughout
- Utilities: Dishwasher, electric oven and 4 ring electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden laid to lawn with decking
- Parking: Off-street parking for up to 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 2 Wadd Cottages before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009