- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
2 Horse Entry
This quaint cottage is situated in the heart of the beautiful and traditional village of Cranbrook and has a wonderful inglenook fireplace and private courtyard. There is plenty to explore locally, including the independent shops and restaurants, and London is only an hour away by train.
- Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 21 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Pets: 1 dog allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting/dining room with kitchen and dining area
- Beds: king size bed, 2 singles
- Luxuries: Smart TV, playstation 4
- General: Central heating, wood burning stove (1st basket of logs provided)
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. The stairs render the property unsuitable for small children or those with mobility problems
- Parking: On street parking and all car parking in the town is free
- No children under 5 due to steep stairs up to 2nd attic bedroom
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 2 Horse Entry before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Kent and Sussex holiday cottages||0.0 Miles|
|The Stables||0.9 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Tanner Farm Touring Caravan & Camping Park||4.3 Miles|
|Cedars Gables Camping||5.2 Miles|
|Woodlands Park Camping Park||5.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009