- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
2 Bransdale Cottage
Located in peaceful surroundings just outside the village of Glaisdale, 2 Bransdale Cottage is a charming property offering stylish accommodation from which to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside. The village has an array of shops, many places to eat and drink and is also on the National Hiking Trail known as the Esk Valley walk.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 15 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles
- Pets: Two dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 set of bunk beds
- Luxuries: Wood burning stove (initial basket of logs provided)
- General: Night storage heaters, TV and radio
- Utilities: Electric cooker with grill and oven, fridge, microwave
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided. Additional logs available to purchase locally. The holiday cottage next door is available to book with this property making accommodation for up to eight people in total. Outside steps and inside stairs are fairly steep so the property may not be suitable for todlers and people with limited mobility.
- Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor
- Outdoors: Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Parking: Close to cottage on grass verge
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 2 Bransdale Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|1 Bransdale Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|THRESHING BARN - KZA||0.3 Miles|
|THE OLD SHEAF STORE - KYZ||0.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009