- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
19 Street An Garrow
Close to explore all the shops, restaurants, beaches and the beautiful town of St Ives lies this smartly presented one bedroom fisherman's cottage. This is an ideal base for a couples retreat or a small Cornish family holiday.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6''), 1 x small double (4')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Set over two floors. may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer.
- Nearest beach: 0.4 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: No outdoor area.
- Parking: There is no allocated parking for this property. Nearest long stay car park is Park Avenue car park.
- Family facilities: Travel cot (linen not provided), highchair, stair gate.
- Pets: One pet welcome, £25 per pet per week.
- General: Central heating. Electricity and gas included in rent. WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover day: Saturday - arrival 3pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 19 Street An Garrow before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are