- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
16 St James Green
With sea views and only a short stroll to the beach, this cottage is in a convenient and attractive part of central Southwold. With comfortable furnishsings and a courtyard area for spending summer evenings in, this property provides is an ideal base for a seaside holiday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A well behaved dog welcome (additional fee £20)
- Short breaks: Accepted
- Smoking: Not permitted at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen/diner, bathroom
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi internet.
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen to be provided by guests, refundable security deposit - £150
- Outdoors: Courtyard patio (please note neighbouring properties have shared access).
- Parking: On street
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 16 St James Green before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Magnolia Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Pebble Cottage||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009