- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
12 New Street
Delightful three storey turn of the century home in the conservation area of Padstow. Ideal for large family parties, this spacious, well equipped home, has a lovely large kitchen/diner, a second sitting room with views over the rooftops and a small sunny patio garden. 2 minutes walk to the harbour, shops, pubs, restaurants and the ferry to Rock.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 4 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, slow cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Toddler steps for bathrooms provided.
- Outside: Small patio, patio furniture, barbecue.
- Pets: 2 medium-sized pets allowed - £25 per pet per week plus £80 security deposit - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parks available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 12 New Street before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Hideaway Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Dennis Cove Camping Ltd||0.6 Miles|
|Padstow Touring Park||1.0 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009