- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
11 Bay View
This three-storey cottage, sleeping six people, must have one of the best views in Porthleven from its patio at the front. Situated in this iconic row of houses above the harbour in Porthleven, the owners of 11 Bay View have paid great attention to detail when setting up this house as a holiday home.
Downstairs, there is a cosy lounge/diner with woodburning stove for cooler nights and a well-equipped kitchen; whilst on the first floor there is a modern family bathroom, a separate toilet, the master double bedroom and a double room with a zip-n-link bed. The converted attic on the second floor has twin beds (access is via a steep staircase and is not suitable for young children or people with limited mobility).
Outside, the patio at the front has stunning views over the harbour and sea. There is a useful courtyard at the back of the cottage which is great for storing surfboards, bikes and pushchairs.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x kingsize (5’), 1 x zip & link (6'), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, under counter fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Front patio with furniture and rear courtyard.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed.
- Parking: No parking.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 11 Bay View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Anson||0.0 Miles|
|12 Bay View||0.0 Miles|
|Harbour Lights||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Poldown Caravan Park||2.7 Miles|
|Pengoon Farm Touring Park||3.3 Miles|
|Praa Sands Holiday Park||3.6 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009