- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
1 Beech View
1 Beech View is a modernised, upside down three storey cottage in the pretty village of Orton, with great walks, scenery and quaint villages on the doorstep. This property is ideal for exploring all that Cumbria, the Yorkshire Dales and Lancashire has to offer, the local pub which serves traditional food is only 100 yards away from the front door. The wood burning stove is ideal for cosying up to after a busy day exploring this popular area.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: 100 yards
* Nearest amenities: 100 yards
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge/diner/kitchen, utility room2
* Beds: 2 king-size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD. TV in bedroom 2,
* General: Woodburning stove (welcome pack of fuel provided), modern electric heaters.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, kettle, microwave.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted, mobile phone signal – variable, no smoking at this property, unlimited Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
* Outdoors: Small decked area with table and bench.
* Parking: : At the rear of the house, further parking on the road on a first come basis.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited 1 Beech View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Tebay Services Hotel||1.6 Miles|
|Castle Farm Cottage||2.3 Miles|
|The Gatehouse||3.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Chapel Farm Caravan Park||4.8 Miles|
|Wild Rose Caravan Park||7.4 Miles|
|Cross Hall Caravan Park||9.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009