- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Deepdale Backpackers & Camping
Dog friendly award winning campsite and backpackers hostel on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast, offering camping pitches for tents, campervans, motorhomes & trailer tents, and private ensuite rooms & dorm beds in the backpackers hostel.Read More
Deepdale is dog friendly, in fact the whole area surrounding us does - you'd struggle to find a pub on the North Norfolk Coast that doesn't welcome dogs (even muddy ones!). You can bring up to two dogs per camping pitch and enjoy the company of your best friend all holiday, we simply ask that ...
- Dogs not to be left unattended in your tent / van / motorhome, for their comfort and that of other campers
- Dogs are FREE !
- For the comfort of other guests, please keep your dog under control and on a lead, we are a working farm
- Please clean up behind your pets, wherever they mess (we stock bio-degradable dog waste bags in the Information Centre)
- Ask at Deepdale Visitor Information Centre for dog walking information
Brenda Carpenter, September 2021
Have been there with our motorhome a few times. Brilliant walks and dog friendly pubs close by. A special dog walk for those 'emergency moments' with poo bins. Friendly people and a lovely atmosphere.
Rosemary Collett, September 2020
Friendly, efficient, convenient for shopping.
Lovely setting in the beautiful North Norfolk country side.
Listing Updated: 12/10/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Whitehall Farm||3.7 Miles|
|Rickels Caravan Site||5.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are