- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Deepdale Backpackers & Camping
Deepdale is dog friendly, in fact the whole area surrounding us does - you'd struggle to find a pub on the North Norfolk Coast that doesn't welcome dogs (even muddy ones!). You can bring up to two dogs per camping pitch and enjoy the company of your best friend all holiday, we simply ask that ...
- Dogs not to be left unattended in your tent / van / motorhome, for their comfort and that of other campers
- Dogs are FREE !
- For the comfort of other guests, please keep your dog under control and on a lead, we are a working farm
- Please clean up behind your pets, wherever they mess (we stock bio-degradable dog waste bags in the Information Centre)
- Ask at Deepdale Visitor Information Centre for dog walking information
Your review here?
Have you visited Deepdale Backpackers & Camping before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Whitehall Farm||3.7 Miles|
|Rickels Caravan Site||5.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009