- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Just Paw Fun
Just Paw Fun is a new, professional adventure dog walking and pet care service covering Wombourne and surrounding areas. Owned by highly experienced dog lovers with a passion for providing the highest quality service to customers, we aim to bring a different and exciting alternative to the dog walking industry.Read More
Our focus is on providing your dog with fun and engaging adventures that provide more physical and mental stimulation than an ordinary dog walk. Each adventure takes place in an off-road, scenic location and includes a long walk, time to reinforce basic training, exciting games and socialisation. We aim to not only exercise your dog, but also help to improve their overall behaviour, health and well-being.
- Different scenic, traffic free locations each day in Wombourne and local area
- Focusing on high energy group adventures for sociable and active dogs
- Solo adventures providing all the same fun with more personal attention
- Aspiring to be the highlight in your dog's day
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Professional, experienced and fully insured
- DBS checked and canine first aid trained
Visit our website on contact us for more information, we look forward to hearing from you!
Listing Updated: 22/05/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
|Wombourne's Happy Tails||1.3 Miles|
|Home Alone-Pet Minding and Dog Walking||2.6 Miles|
|Happy Paws||2.8 Miles|
|Wombourne Dog Training Club||0.4 Miles|
|Wolverhampton Dog Training Society||1.4 Miles|
|Bearhugs Canine Hydrotherapy||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are