- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Cognitive Canine Company
The Recovery Box is a package of products, activities and expert advice for owners of dogs that require crate rest or restricted exercise.Read More
Packed with products, enrichment activities and advice, The Recovery Box has been specially designed to help prevent the boredom of crate rest for a happy, stress free recovery!
Inside the box you'll find our crate rest and recovery guide alongside a range of fantastic enrichment products your dog will love including a lickimat, kong and snuffle ball along some Pet Remedy calming wipes and Slurps - a tasty nutritious drink for dogs that perfect for your Lickimat or Kong! We've teamed up with a range of guest experts and pet professionals to make sure you're getting the most up to date advice on how to keep your dog entertained, calm and happy. We only ever include positive training methods and make sure the welfare of your dog is at the heart of everything we do! Our recovery guide is packed with practical tips and activities to take the stress out of crate rest, along with some background on the science behind it for those of you who like to dig a bit deeper!
In The Recovery Guide you'll find:
- An introduction to stress and why our dogs might find crate rest a struggle if we understand why are dogs are behaving like they are it makes it much easier to find the best ways to help them! We also look at the how keeping your dog happy can have some huge benefits on their health and well being.
- Crate Training - whether your dog has been crated before, or it's a completely new experience for them we'll help you to make sure they love their crate and actually want to spend time in it
- Making the most of their food - if you normally feed your dog from a bowl then crate rest is a great opportunity to get more creative with how you feed them and use their daily food to keep them entertained.
- Enrichment Activities - we look at what enrichment is, the natural behaviours like sniffing and chewing that our dogs love to do, and how we can incorporate them into some fun boredom busting activities
- Training Activities - a range of new tricks and commands you can teach your dog that require minimal movement, but will help keep their brains engaged and let you spend some quality time together
- Grooming - not only is it essential for health, grooming is a great way to help our dogs relax and build a bond with us
The Recovery Box is available in 4 sizes to ensure the contents is suitable for the size of your dog.
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Kennels & Home Boarding
|Hudora Pet Hotel||4.3 Miles|
|Charter House Kennels||4.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009