- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Cheshire Canine Massage Therapy
I am Jaco Jansen, a qualified Clinical Canine Massage Therapist and owner of Cheshire Canine Massage Therapy. I help to rehabilitate soft tissue and muscular injuries commonly seen as lameness and stiffness, and also help to support orthopaedic conditions like arthritis and hip dysplasia.
I was trained by Natalie Lenton of the Canine Massage Therapy Centre and completed the 2 year Clinical Canine Massage Practitioner Programme. During this time I was taught over 50 different techniques from 4 Disciplines of Massage:
- Remedial Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Direct and Indirect Myofascial Release
Clinical Canine Massage may help your dog if you see any of the following
• Difficulty going up/down stairs
• Quicker recovery from operations/injury eg: Cruciate
• Signs of Ageing
• Back/Neck/Shoulder Pain
• Performance Issues eg: Agility, knocking poles, Obedience; send away
• Arthritis, Hip/Elbow Dysplasia
• Reluctant on walks
• Disinterested in life
• Twitching down back
• Old before their time
• Gait/Posture Irregularities eg: roaching/swayback
• Nervous/Anxious/Touch Shy
• Quivering of the skin
• Nibbling at back end
• Crying/Yelping in pain
Listing Updated: 29/10/2020
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Kennels & Home Boarding
|birch hall boarding kennels||3.2 Miles|
|flora cottage boarding kennels||3.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are