- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
For many people being able to bring their four-legged friend on a short break in the countryside is an important factor so we welcome dogs in our Mews bedrooms and can accommodate smaller dogs in a selection of our Main Hall and Spa rooms.
The Mews - these rooms are very well suited as they have direct access to the outside and their own designated car parking place just outside. A maximum of 2 dogs can be accommodated in these rooms.
Main Hall & Spa - we have a selection of bedrooms in these areas that can accommodate 1 smaller dog. Please call the hotel reception for details.
We do have some 'house rules' for the benefit of all our guests, dog lovers or not and trust that these will be appreciated by responsible dog owners:
1. Dogs are welcome in the Brasserie, Main Hall lounge and bar but should be clean and on a lead. It is possible for your dog to accompany you whilst you eat in the Library Bar at breakfast, lunch or dinner (please advise reception if you wish to do this).
2. Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive!
3. If a dog causes any damage to a bedroom such as chewing, fouling of the carpet or excessive dirt/dog hairs then the guest will be fairly charged for the cost of deep cleaning/repairs.
4. Dogs may be walked in the hotel gardens on a lead or if you wish to exercise your dog off its lead please use the village green (at the end of the hotel drive just a few yards from the Mews rooms).
5. Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the 'dog waste' bin provided at the end of the hotel drive.
6. Please note that we allow a maximum of 2 dogs in a Mews room and 1 smaller dog in the dog-friendly Main Hall and Spa rooms.
Your review here?
Have you visited Headlam Hall before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 12/07/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Hotels / B&B
|The Manor House Hotel||4.6 Miles|
|The Morritt Hotel & Garage Spa||6.8 Miles|
|The Harrogate Hill Hotel (Lodge)||7.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are