- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bike & Boot
Probably the most dog friendly hotel in the U.K. Bike & Boot is a new 21st century hotel Brand aimed at people who love to get away with there dogs, bikes, walking boots or just to totally relax in informal surroundings.Read More
• A boutique three-star hotel, with 60 – 100 design-led bedrooms
• A self check-in and check-out service
• A retreat lounge for resident guests only, providing
complimentary hot drinks and cake at tea time.
• A Bareca – an all day bar and grill operation, serving breakfast, coffee, cake, chi, cocktails, all day long.
• A Wadobi – Specialist facilities for walkers, dog-owners with special professional grooming room for you to pamper your pooch, Vet bed in the room and a little treat for you friend, cyclists, vintage car drivers and motorcyclists – with secure storage, drying room, maintenance facilities. Free Film Club for guests, all facilities are within the hotel.
Diane Shelmerdine, October 2021
Brilliant hotel! Totally dog friendly. Dogs can go everywhere with you. Also has a grooming room.
Katya Morris, September 2021
Saga and I had a fabulous time. We were able to relax from day 1.
Judi Hesse, August 2021
This place truly is dog friendly, we were able to take our dog with us anywhere in the hotel. And the staff was very friendly. The location is ideally located near the city center and the beach. All within easy walking distance. The dog wash area was a bonus after a long day at the seaside.
Listing Updated: 05/05/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Hotels / B&B
|The Grand Hotel||0.0 Miles|
|Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas||0.0 Miles|
|The Crescent Hotel||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are