- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Comfortable cottage in tucked away location in the centre of the holiday village of Croyde, famous for the surf and sand at Croyde Bay.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, living/dining/kitchen room
- Beds: Superking, 3ft Twins , single bed
- Luxuries: Hot tub, wood burner, Bluetooth sound speaker
- General: Underfloor heating.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer in outhouse
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, Highchair and travel cot, WiFi available. Underfloor heating, 4pm arrival time.
- Outdoors: Access to garden with patio furniture, barbecue and hot tub
- Parking: Private parking for one car 20m from cottage
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Yellow Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are