- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Situated in the beautiful Harwood Dale close to Scarborough and Robin Hoods Bay, Woodpeckers Cottage is a spacious property with an attractive garden to the front and side, where you can sit and admire the most amazing views of the dale and surrounding hills. This charming cottage, set on one level on the ground floor, has a spacious living and dining room, a separate kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house also offers private off road parking and is pet friendly.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Pets: One dog allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, free unlimited WiFi.
* General: LPG gas heating, electric storage heaters, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric ceramic hob, electric oven and grill, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.
* Layout: Set all on one level.
* Outdoors: Garden to the front and side of the house with outside seating and barbecue.
* Parking: Private off street parking available outside the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Woodpeckers Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are