- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
As featured in Coast and Lonely Planet Magazines, Windy Hill has a certain eclectic, vintage style. This wooden cabin offers an alternative style of coastal living from its location in the dunes behind Three Cliffs Bay. The comfortable interiors offer plenty of space the seven guests in three bedrooms, open plan living and a large decked garden for relaxing with a beer.
Get out and about and explore this beautiful area. Visit Langland with its pretty beach huts, great for kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Play a round of golf or simply relax on the beach with a picnic. Drive along the Gower Peninsular and step back in time with a visit to one of the many castles. Perfect for a get together with friends.
- Size: sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 x double beds, (1 with high level sleeping area for 1 person, not suitable for children under 7, ladder access), 1 x 4ft double bed
- Living room: wood burner, leather corner sofa to seat 4 and TV.
- Kitchen/diner: open plan kitchen/diner with dishwasher, single oven, gas hob, free-standing fridge/freezer and breakfast bar. Dining table with 5 chairs.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, hanging space.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, hanging space, chest of drawers, high level sleeping pod for 1 person, which is accessed via a ladder.
- Bedroom 3: Victorian 4ft double bed and hanging space.
- Bathroom: bath, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV.
- Outside: pretty garden and sitting area overlooking Sandy Lane Green, an outdoor bar and barbeque area to the rear of the property.
- Parking: available.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Gas CH. Wood burner. Bed Linen and towels are provided. WiFi. Parking.
- Pets: 1 small dog welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. High level sleeping pod for 1 person, which is accessed via a ladder. - disclaimer required on arrival (call for more details). Visit Wales Listed: - This accommodation has been inspected but has chosen not be star rated. Visit Wales has confirmed the availability and serviceable condition of essential facilities and services appropriate to the type of property.
Your review here?
Have you visited Windy Hill before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Three Cliffs Bay Holiday Park||0.8 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||1.8 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009