- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Vicarys House, a spacious property on three floors with its own off road parking, is close to the lighthouse in Southwold and just a walk from the shops and beach. The town's pier with its cafe, shop and arcade, was rebuilt in 2001 and blends well with the colourful beach huts, promendade and flowerbeds. There are footpaths across the marshes that lead to other areas of the town and it is a good location from which to explore the Suffolk coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, separate shower room, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, bathroom
- Beds: Super King size bed, king size bed, 3 single beds plus a pull-out bed if required.
- Luxuries: Video and games console
- General: Travel cot and highchair available to use.
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided
- Outdoors: Enclosed front garden, garden furniture, gas barbecue
- Parking: Private for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Vicary's House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Holly House||0.0 Miles|
|Brightmer Villa||0.0 Miles|
|The Blyth||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009