- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The Sheep Pen
The Sheep Pen is a fabulous converted traditional farm building between Bowness on Windermere and Kendal close to the small Hamlet of Crook. It has has been converted to a very high standard complete with a beautifully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower.
Down the stairs, you have the open plan kitchen and living area, although technically a basement room you have fantastic views of the garden and the fells beyond. The kingsize bedroom is located just off this room and gain has a window with garden views. Underfloor heating keeps you nice and warm.
Outside you have a small garden area with a table and chairs to enjoy an alfresco breakfast or a glass of your favourite tipple at the end of a days exploring. There is also a great Public house only 10 minutes walk away.
Overall The Sheep pen is a marvellous cottage for you to explore the Lake District National Park.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 Bedroom
• Beds: 1 x King-size
• Nearest amenities: 3 miles
• Pets: One Pet Allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Shower Room, living/dining room, kitchen
• General: Smart TV, Wifi, Bluetooth speaker
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, fridge
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Outside Patio Area
• Parking: Off Road Parking For 1 car
• Carbon Monoxide Detector : Yes
NB: The stairs to the basement living area have a low head height.
NB: Due to the open-plan layout of the property The Sheep Pen is not suitable for children.
NB: The Sheep pen is completely separate to the main house with its own entrance and consists of a ground floor bathroom with all the remaining rooms downstairs. The main house has rooms above and either side but with no sound transference.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Sheep Pen before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Old Mill Cottage||0.6 Miles|
|Croftside Cottage||1.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Pound Farm||0.0 Miles|
|Windermere Camping & Caravanning Club Site||0.9 Miles|
|Braithwaite Fold||4.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009