- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This delightful cottage is perfectly situated for either long countryside walks, with The Paston Way just opposite, or fun days spent relaxing at the beach at nearby Mundesley. This cottage is also close to The Broads so you could hire a boat for day of exploring the vast Broads network or pop into one of the many riverside pubs to enjoy lunch watching the world go by. All in all this property is a perfect base whether you are looking for coastal, countryside or The Broads holiday.
Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1.7 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 1.7 miles
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV, Free Sat, DVD player
- General: G.C.H. and wood burner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Free standing electric cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-suite
- Beds: 1 King size, 1 small 4' double
- Other: Towels. Books and games, hairdryer, WiFi
- Outdoors: Enclosed front garden with lawn, enclosed back garden with steps to gravel and patio area, garden furniture
- Access: Designated parking at front of property for one car
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited The Nook before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Knapton Hall Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|The Granary||0.4 Miles|
|Flint Barn||0.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Links Caravan Site||1.4 Miles|
|Stoney Brook Caravan Site Adults Only||1.7 Miles|
|Cable Gap Caravan Park||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009