- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Sparrows North (Buxton)
Set over three storeys, Sparrows North has recently been refurbished by the current owners to bring you luxurious home comforts such as underfloor heating in the bathroom and super king size beds in three of the bedrooms. Yet you’ll still find charming, period features throughout the property, including the original fireplaces, baker’s ovens, coving and sash windows, as well as wood burning stoves.
With four double bedrooms, two shower rooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite bathroom, there’s plenty of space for up to eight of you to enjoy a relaxing break. The pretty, terraced garden is on two levels, accessible from both the garden sitting room on the first floor and from the boot room on the ground floor. For children’s safety, the steep garden steps are gated.
The property is about ten minutes’ walk away from the centre of Buxton, one of the UK’s most beautiful towns, while being close to local attractions such as the Pavilion Gardens and Buxton Opera House. You’ll find an excellent selection of restaurants, pubs and shops very close by too. Known as the ‘Gateway to the Peak District’, Buxton is the perfect location for exploring the beauty of this unique national park. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Three bedrooms with super king size zip and link beds. (which can be configured to two standard twin beds if required)
- One bedroom with king size zip and link beds (which can be configured to two smaller twin beds if required)
- En-suite bathroom.
- Shower room and family bathroom.
- Jack and Jill en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stoves.
- Enclosed terraced garden.
- Off-road parking for one car.
- Tesla electric car charging point.
- Artisan hamper provided - peakdistrictdeli.com
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
- Three night minimum stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Sparrows North (Buxton) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Palace Hotel||0.3 Miles|
|The Stables||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|High Peak Holidays||1.0 Miles|
|Lime Tree Park||1.3 Miles|
|Grin Low Caravan Club Site||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009